Why Should My Smile Be Restored With Bone Grafting In Sandwich, MA?If people have lost jawbone density and volume due to tooth loss or severe dental damage, then they should restore their smile with a bone grafting procedure. A bone grafting procedure will restore the strength and health of the patients jawbone so that it is strong enough to support dental implants. If people with jawbone density and volume loss do not restore their smiles with bone grafting procedures, they will be at risk of having a reabsorbed jawbone that gives them an aged and sunken-in facial appearance. They will also not be able to replace their missing or damaged teeth with tooth implant options like single dental implants and full mouth dental implants.
How Exactly Does Bone Grafting Benefit My Smile?Bone grafting can benefit the look, health, and function of peoples smiles for years to come. Here are the following ways bone grafting can specifically benefit people’s smiles:
- Prepares the patients jawbone for dental implants
- Evens out their jaw line
- Prevents surrounding teeth from shifting out of place
- Retains the patient’s facial appearance
- Patients are expertly treated by a skilled oral surgeon
- Sedation dentistry gives patients a comfortable and anxiety-free procedure experience